Aims and Ethos
AIMS AND ETHOS
At Castle House Education strives to help children understand their own unique talents and motivate their passions through a creative, comprehensive and challenging curriculum. This is delivered in a nurturing and stimulating environment to enable children to start their journey to becoming inspired, compassionate and fulfilled citizens
- To provide an innovative and extensive curriculum that fosters a love of learning and provides a sense of fulfilment and joy.
- To incorporate a wide range of experiential and hands on learning opportunities for children both inside and outside the classroom.
- To inspire children to be adventurous, passionate, brave and committed towards their learning and projects
- To help children develop a sense of identity and understanding of their own unique self
- To develop skills of compassion, communication and collaboration in order to become happy and active citizens
- To encourage warm, loving and Christian values centred in the core Castle House belief that ‘Kindness Counts’
- To develop exceptionally strong and positive relationships with parents, extended family and the wider community in order to establish a strong family atmosphere, a ‘home away from home’.
The Castle House Way – Our Ethos
- Treat other people as you would be treated
- Listen to each other
- Be honest and live with integrity
- Be kind
- Be helpful
- Do your best to be your best
We can all choose to live by these values.